A Chinese based Electronics Giant has had its website hacked by the Turkish Ajan hacker group which has carried out many high profile attacks in the past. The target this time is CASIO (www.casio.com.cn) who is a long term player in the electronics game and well known all around the world. > Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (カシオ計算機株式会社 Kashio Keisanki Kabushiki-gaisha?) is amultinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator. wiki
The attack was announced early this morning with a post made on the hacker collectives forum and also announced on twitter by member Maxn3y who has tweets protected. > Casio China Hacked 150.000 account.https://goo.gl/BNRSU https://goo.gl/PfstV
@HackRead @TheHackersNews @EduardKovacs @Cyber_War_News
The forum is locked down to registered users and at time of the announcement i can confirm the target site www.casio.com.cn had been breached and was defaced and now hours later it appears the administration has still not removed the index.html file.
The leaked data was uploaded to deposit file as a 6MB rar file which has been scanned and is safe and contains the following files. In total there is well over 140,000 user credentials from the sites database as well as other information. The personal information ranges from usernames, real names, ages, sex, location and address, contacts and more. Not all profile have complete information and most are in Chinese. Breakdown 1. Account Part 1.txt Contains 946 the user personal credentials.
2. Account Part 2.txt Contains a further 40,000 personal credentials.
3. Account Part 3.txt contains full credentails as well as encrypted passwords
4. Account part 4.txt Same as part 3.
5. Account part 5.txt Contains further user contact information from what appears to be a different table on the same database.
6. User Mail Account.txt contains usernames and emails only with total of 91867 rows many of which have no username.
7. Card ID.txt contains table row names and 10051 id's with card ID, unknown what these cards are.
8. ****User Message.txt contains user messages and is in Chinese.
9. **conn.txt **server configuration file.
Defacement mirror can be found on zone-h
Subscribe to Cyber War News
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox